Les Broyeurs d'Ordre Les Broyeurs d'Ordre
Retour sur le portail Forum Communautaire
Présentation de la guilde
S’enregistrer
Connexion
Forum de la guilde Les Broyeurs d'Ordre, Warhammer Online, serveur Hellebron. Index du Forum
Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés
Rechercher
Membres
Groupes
FAQ
Site Officiel Warhammer
Warhammer Database
Forum de l'Alliance
Warhammer Wikia
Recap'Liens Utiles JoL
Allakhazam Warhammer
Statistiques des guildes/serveurs
Site Monde-Warhammer (Mondes Persistants)
Site Warhammer par JeuxOnline
Wiki Warhammer by JoL
The Punisher Comics

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum de la guilde Les Broyeurs d'Ordre, Warhammer Online, serveur Hellebron. Index du Forum -> Eden -> Recrutement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chabetin
Bousier
Bousier

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 06:57 (2016)    Sujet du message: The Punisher Comics Répondre en citant

The Punisher Comics > bit.ly/1ZeV6MA

The Punisher Comics, voracious volume 2

10cf746e54
As Conway recalled in 2002, that, "In the '70s, when I was writing comics at DC and Marvel, I made it a practice to sketch my own ideas for the costumes of new characters heroes and villains which I offered to the artists as a crude suggestion representing the image I had in mind. Retrieved 2010-08-27. The character was a hit with readers and started to appear on a regular basis, teaming up with both Spider-Man and other heroes such as Captain America and Nightcrawler throughout the 1970s and early 1980s.[10][11][12] Conway said the Punisher's popularity took him by surprise, as he had intended him only as a second-tier character.[13] During his acclaimed run on Daredevil, writer and artist Frank Miller made use of the character, contrasting his attitudes and version of vigilante action to that of the more liberal character of Daredevil.[14]. Serving as a Q type figure, he would supply the Punisher with high-tech vehicles and equipment such as armored combat "battle vans" specially built and customized. This tradition began with the ill fated wheelchair bound armorer Reiss, of Reiss Armory, who was murdered by the Jackal in his attempt to frame Spider-man, so that the Punisher would assassinate him without question.Later, enter his longest serving hacker and armorer Microchip, who used to help keep him from burning out and going off the rails. He uses an advanced van to chase Spider-Man and fight crime.X-Men: The Animated Series (1990s)In episode 24: Mojo Vision Mojo forces the X-Men to perform in a series of dangerous shows.

In November 2006, a new The Punisher War Journal series, written by Matt Fraction and penciled by Ariel Olivetti, was released. In exchange for his release, the Punisher teams up with Black Widow to take down the terrorist organization, known as Leviathan, who plan to auction stolen S.H.I.E.L.D. After this Castle visits his old friend Microchip. He sees blood trails and follows them to the basement, which leads to some old bootleg tunnels. Fischer, Gregory. The Punisher's brutal nature and willingness to kill made him a novel character in mainstream American comic books in 1974. This is a reference to the events of the Born mini-series and also confirms that the series is takes place in both realities.

triumph of the willghosts of the abyss 3dthe legend of the superstition mountainsErnest Celestinegirlfriends' guide to divorce s01e4dead man on campuswin 8.1 x86 x64naruto shippuden fansubsalexander and thescandal season 1
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 06:57 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum de la guilde Les Broyeurs d'Ordre, Warhammer Online, serveur Hellebron. Index du Forum -> Eden -> Recrutement
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures

Index | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template Artesia by Mojy, © 2005 Mojy - Mojytech

DESIGN BY MEGAPOF TOUS DROITS RESERVES © 2009, 2999